At CIC, we have a variety of schemes available with UK insurers which means we can provide motor insurance cover for anything from a modern-day family saloon to a high-performance sports car or commercial van.
We also offer an extensive range of ‘add-on’ products such as breakdown cover, GAP insurance, excess insurance and legal protection cover.
We are aware that there are countless car insurance comparison services nowadays but none of them can offer the face to face or telephone advice like us. We have access to all of the major markets for standard cars so our team of friendly and qualified staff can find you the right policy to suit your needs and make sure that you are fully covered in the event of an accident or claim. The majority offer an ‘Approved Repairers Network’ which guarantees a courtesy car and ensures that the time that you are off the road following an incident is kept to a minimum.
Our panel of specialist insurers can also help those with slightly more unusual requirements.
Business Car Insurance
If you use your car for more than just domestic purposes and commuting, you will need to take out some form of business car policy. We can provide cover for those who regularly use their car in connection with work for a wide variety of trades and activities. Whether you drive hundreds of miles a week for business commitments or a colleague often takes your car to visit clients, CIC can tailor the right policy to suit you.
We also have agreements with several insurers who offer significant discounts for previous company-vehicle driving experience.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
For those companies who simply don’t have enough vehicles for a fleet policy, we have a panel of insurers available to us for individual vehicles from a small van up to a 44 tonne truck. With such a good relationship with many insurers, we have been able to negotiate brilliant deals with discounted premiums and enhanced levels of cover such as European driving and the possibility to also cover your tools.
Motor Fleet Insurance
Motor Fleet insurance is essential for companies that run at least two company vehicles. Whether it is cars, vans or lorries, CIC has access to all of the major insurance markets in order to provide cover that is tailored to the size of the fleet and any combination of vehicles or usage. The benefits of this type of policy include:
- All vehicles under one policy with the same renewal date which reduces the management time of your company car insurance policy
- Business usage on all vehicles
- Younger drivers can be included
- Overall fleet discount across all the vehicles (No Claims Bonus not required)
- Pro-rata additional premiums when vehicles added during the policy period
- All claims managed and monitored by one insurer
High Performance Car Insurance
For those who love high performance cars, we work alongside several insurers
who provide bespoke cover for vehicles which do not fit the accepted criteria of the standard motor products. These provide optional extras such as:
- Like –for –Like Courtesy Car
- 24 Month New Car Replacement Facility
- Cherished Plate Protection
- Breakdown Cover
- Choice of Repairer
- Unlimited Number of Foreign Trips
- Agreed Value Cover
- Cover against the loss of your license
Classic Car Insurance
Here at CIC, we have schemes with a number Classic Car Insurers who offer extremely competitive annual premiums and just some of the following essential benefits:
- Agreed value insurance
- Classic Car Club member discounts
- Laid up cover
- European Touring Cover
- Breakdown & Recovery in the UK & Europe
- Repairer of Choice
- Legal Expenses Cover
- Event & Rally Cover
- Limited Mileage Discounts
Learner Driver Insurance
We work with a specialist insurer called who provide an affordable and flexible way to insure those who are learning to drive in a friend or family member’s car – without risking their No Claims Bonus. From as little as £2.05 per day, the policy includes:
- Choice of length of cover (30, 60 or 90 days)
- After the first policy, the choice to renew for 7 or 14 days
This company can also help with cover once you have passed your test or with short-term cover if you are student when home for the holidays.
CIC has a wealth of experience helping bikers to find the right cover at the right price. We use a comprehensive panel of leading companies and Lloyds markets to be enable us to negotiate highly competitive terms. The insurers we work alongside can include the following:
- UK & EU Breakdown Recovery
- Multi-Bike policies
- Pillion Cover
- Riding other bikes (if permitted)
Non-Standard Motor Insurance
Here at CIC, we are known for being able to find a market for risks that tend to be more difficult to insure such as:
- Previous motor convictions (including DR10’s)
- Actors, musicians and entertainers
- EU and International licence holders
- Individuals with a poor claims history